685 Highway 1050, Concan TX 78838 • 1/2M E. of Garner State Park Entrance
Mailing Address P.O. Box 4, Rio Frio TX 78879 • Reservations • (830) 232-6202
RIVER LEVEL LINK
4J Riverway Cabins & RV Camp offer (3) pull-thru 50/30 amp campsites and (4) back-in 30 amp sites. All sites are equipped with water and sewer connections, BBQ grill, picnic table, and bath house use. River access is available by foot. One vehicle per site, 6 person max per site, no exceptions. All day visitors must pay parking and person fee to access park. Extra vehicle may incur nightly fee
$58.00/night-Includes max of 6 people & 1 vehicle. No tent camping.
No refund for RV cancelations. 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Check-in time 1pm to 8pm (please call if late arrival is necessary)
- Check-out time 12 noon
- Reservations will be accepted on the first Monday of each year for that year, with exceptions to Jan/Feb. arrivals
- Three day minimum during peak season (May through September).
- Deposit must be made by credit card or in the form of check, cashiers check, or money order. A deposit of 1/2 the number of days in your reservation is required.
- Balance for all days reserved due upon arrival in the form of personal check, cash, Visa or Mastercard. Credit cards used must be in the name of the user.
- Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to arrival date. A cancellation fee of 25% of deposit is applied if reservation is cancelled. Summer reservations may not be shortened from original reservation.
- Loss of deposit applies to those who fail to cancel 15 days prior to arrival date unless re-rented. If re-rented, 50% of deposit will be refunded. "No shows" by 8:00 p.m. (unless notification of late arrival is made to management).
- No refunds for early departure or those expelled for not respecting rules and regulations of 4J.
- Pets under 30 pounds are welcome guests if they are kept on a leash when outside of the RV.
- No more than six (6) persons per site regardless of age. No exceptions!
- Rate is for one vehicle with RV per site. Second vehicle must park in designated parking area. (There is a daily parking fee of $10 for extra vehicles).
- RV sewer hose seal is required on each hookup.